Luxury Waxing Spa in Glasgow
Specialist waxing & hair removal service in the city centre of Glasgow
Everything you want from a waxing specialist
Turning waxing into a kind and luxurious beauty treatment
Feel Great, fast!
Cruelty Free & Vegan Friendly
hår – challenging the waxing standard!
We don’t have another planet. This is it. We’ve nowhere else to go. As a responsible retailer we choose to use only those products within our business that satisfy the highest quality of performance and follow the philosophy to protect our planet in a cruelty free and vegan friendly way.
Combining luxury and sustainability for the first time. We trail blaze and set the standard for waxing with our pledge to help our client’s look and feel great, safe in the knowledge that all products used are sustainable, cruelty-free and vegan!
Our team of Waxperts are so passionate about waxing that that’s all we do.
We pride ourselves on making you look and feel more confident!
Certified and trained in all waxing techniques, Anita speaks five languages! When not waxing Anita loves to travel with good friends and have great adventures 💃
A master of Hot & Strip waxing, Zoe has an absolute PASSION for waxing! Zoe loves a challenge and with her gorgeous upbeat bubbly personality she’ll have you relaxed and hair free in no time 🤩
Having dedicated her career to hair removal skills, Christina prides herself on surpassing our clients expectations of their wax experiences. Christina believes when we’re hair free we can live our lives carefree 🤗
Female Intimate Waxing
All pubic hair is removed from the whole intimate area, including the labia perineum and bottom
A strip of hair is left at the front. All other hair is removed including labia and bottom
A strip of hair is left at the front & on the labia. All other hair is removed, including top & bottom
Female Facial Waxing
Eyebrows (Tidy Up)
Design, Vegan tint, shape & tame with hot wax + tweeze + trim
Shape, wax, tweeze and trim
Removal of all hair from under nose to bottom lip, leaving you stubble-free
Female Body Waxing
Upper Half Leg
Lower Half Leg
Full Back & Shoulders
Upper Back & Shoulders
male Facial Waxing
Brow Wow (Tint)
Brow Wow (Henna)
male Body Waxing
Full Back & Shoulders
Full back, Shoulders and Neck
Upper Back and Shoulders
Shoulders and Neck
Chest and Abdomen
Full Arms including hands
Full legs including feet
Lower legs including feet
Forearms Including Hands
hår wax spa
121 Wellington Street,
We’re open 9am to 9pm every weekday and 9am to 5pm on Saturdays
- You should wait for 2 to 4 weeks after you shave before you wax to get optimal smoothness
- Exfoliate : at least for few days due to your appointment, exfoliate the area to lift the small hair up and take away dead skin, that will prevent ingrown hair
- Wash before you wax: this will help to open the pores and prevent ingrown hair
- Don’t apply any oils or creams on the area before waxing session as that can interfere with your hair removal
- While we aim to give you pain free experience, some clients prefer to take an aspirin or paracetamol or use a numbing cream 30 min before your treatment
- We recommend to avoid sun exposure for 48 hrs before your wax
To minimise possible irritation and discomfort after waxing we suggest:
- You never overheat your newly waxed area for at least 24-48hrs. We suggest you avoid: steam room; sauna; hot baths / showers; sun beds; excessive friction exercises and swimming in chlorinate water
- Never exfoliate newly waxed areas for at least 48 hrs afterwards
- No deodorant or highly perfumed products on newly waxed area area for at least 24 hrs
- Please avoid immediately applying make-up directly after facial wax. Ideally wait 12-24hrs.
- Avoid wearing of tight clothing after waxing. We recommend you try to wear cotton / breathable garments
- Daily moistursing. Recently waxed skin benefits from treatment with Tea Tree cream
- Skin is exfoliated 2 after waxing and twice weekly thereafter to avoid ingrown hair
- Never ever pick or tweeze ingrown hairs as this may cause scaring and infection
- If needs be, choose to apply cold compress or Aloe Vera gel or anti-histamine cream to reduce any immediate post wax redness, hiving or irritation that occasionally can occur
- You avoid shaving or use of depilatory creams between waxing as it may distort hair growth cycle and affect optimal waxing results that can be achieved.
We also do nails!
Express Manicure with Kure Bazaar Polish
Express Manicure with Premier Gel Polish
Luxury Manicure 'The Works!' with Kure Bazaar Polish
Luxury Manicure 'The Works!' with Premier Gel Polish
Cleanse, Exfoliate, Massage, Moisturise, Tidy, File & application of Premier Gel deluxe polish in a shade of your choice from 1 of 150 colours in stock